Engineering entrance examination for the academic year 2016-17 are scheduled on 25th and 26th April, and medical entrance examinations are scheduled to be taken on 27th and 28th April. Commissioner for Entrance Examinations reported that there are a total of 1,65,861 applicants, out of it 1,26,186 named for the entrance examination for engineering and 1,23,914 for medical entrance examination.
Kerala Entrance Examination Dates (KEAM 2016):
- Medical Entrance Examination Date: 27, 28 April 2016
- Engineering Entrance Examination Date: 25, 25 April 2016
Examinations will be conducted from 351 different examination centres in 14 districts of Kerala, Mumbai, Delhi, and Dubai.
Entrance examination is not just an examination to test your knowledge you have in your subject, its also a test on how you manages to take the examination in the given time and it is also a test to prove your confidence. You can't win this examination if you are going to approach it with a lazy mind, you show enjoy the way to take the examination with full confidence. Only then, you could achieve greatness.
Tips For Kerala Entrance Examination (KEAM 2016)
We hope you will be trying to prepare for the examination by studying hard. Please make sure you don't forget to prepare by following these tips.
- You should make note about important points and notes.
- Go thorough on important formulas and definitions.
- Repeat important questions and try to answer it.
- Make sure you don't make mistakes with formulas and important questions.
- You should not worry about the things you don't know. But you should try to rewind your ming and go through all what you remember.